This British spring/summer is currently wet and cold, exactly what I hate. Grrr…
But I am here to get things done. To grow my business. So I just focus on that. The sunshine of southern Europe, Asia and South America will be there in the future.
Not travelling is an important part of travelling.
- I have rediscovered old hobbies, not possible when travelling.
- I have got good at cooking again
- I have streamlined my lifestyle
- I am building my business, which will allow better travelling in the future.
I do have a few trips planned
- A quick trip to Bradford – not very exciting, but it is to see the UK premiere of the amazing Samsara
- A long weekend in Cornwall for a wedding
- The Belgian F1 GP
- And hopefully a few campervan tips this summer too